With so many pieces and players involved in a wedding, there are bound to be a few mishaps. Never fear! There’s a wedding survival kit and plan to prepare for the “oops”, “oh no”, and “I forgot” wedding emergencies. Here’s what you do:
What is the number one mistake made while wedding planning?
Wedding planning can be stressful. There are so many little details that go into planning the perfect wedding. From the cake topper, to the wedding shoes, brides and grooms comb over every detail to make their wedding day perfect. Sometimes things go wrong. For example, your cake might melt and start to slant because it was put in the sun. Those types of “mistakes” are not however going to make or break the wedding day. This isn’t going to be a list of mistakes a bride can make when planning her wedding day that includes picking the right brides maid gifts. That type of shopping advice can come another day.
1. Unique Invitations
Wedding invitations are a guest’s first introduction to a wedding’s personality and many couples are really taking advantage of this opportunity with unique wedding invitations.
Choosing the Perfect Wedding Dress
In part of our choosing the perfect wedding dress series, we gave you some ideas to take into account your body shape and those areas you want to conceal in order to make your body look much better. Now, let’s continue with more useful tips and make sure you remember them when choosing your wedding dress so you take the best out of your figure!
If you are tall, try a dress with lace or any other decoration to give the dress dimension. If, in addition, you are thin, you can let yourself be free to try a variety of gowns to see what feels the best on you.
If you are blessed with curves, choose a dress fitted at the waist and that has minimal decorations on the hip or chest. Go for lightweight fabrics that fit well and flow freely.
If you have a pear body shape (small waistline with curvy hips), try a dress fitted at the top and then have volume flowing down. This will make your torso and neckline to look tight and draw attention to enhance the upper part of your figure.
If you love your back and want to show it off, look for an open back with a deep cut to the lower back. These designs look amazing if you have a curved back.
Now, finding the perfect wedding dress is essential; however, it is also important to consider other elements that will not only complement but also reflect the bride’s personality on her whole look. Now that you selected the best fit for your body, you need to decide which accessories you will wear to make your outfit perfect.
Concentrate, be calm and think which accessories you want to wear to match your dress and not look too charged. There are jewelry, tiaras, veils, gloves, hair accessories, purses and much more accessories to choose from and the decision should be based on the style of the bride, the weather/location and the dress.
Something else you should consider is the design and the color of the dress. Therefore, the accessories will combine with it instead of standing out and discredit the dress.
Finally, it is vital to pay special attention to the shoes. Remember you will be standing for many hours plus the dancing and greeting and your feet will definitely appreciate comfortable shoes. Look for elegant, beautiful and comfy shoes. Make sure to choose your size and a height you can handle. Also remember that many brides opt for two pairs of shoes; one to show for photos and for the ceremony, and another for an outdoor photo session and reception dancing.
Overall, choosing the perfect wedding dress will have a huge impact on your big day. The more beautiful you look, the more beautiful you will feel.
How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Dress
Your wedding day is getting closer and with that, one of the most difficult decisions comes; how to choose the perfect wedding dress. By now you have probably looked to magazines and websites to learn about the trends in wedding dresses; however, the most important is to choose a dress that will make you look even more beautiful.
There are so many options to choose from that brides get confused when it comes the moment to choose one, especially because they want to get the most out of their body and cover up those little details that worry them. No matter if you are thin, chubby or curvy, there is always a perfect dress for you. You just need to take some aspects into account and your choice will be easier. Here we have some useful tips for you.
To look more stylized, go for a mermaid cut dress. There are tons of beautiful designs that will improve your figure Just take into account these cut of dresses have tail.
If you don’t have a small waist, the best you can do is wear a deep V neckline which will lengthen your torso. Wearing heart-shaped necklines will make you look curvy.
If you are lucky to be curvy, highlight that by wearing lightweight fabrics with a nice fall. Also, look for tight fitting designs that help you highlight your waist, hips and breasts.
If you have small breasts, go with draped and decorated dresses which will help you create a volume effect on the area. Also, you could look for a push up or magic bra that helps you disguise that small detail.
If, on the other hand, you have really big breasts, the best way to disguise them (if you want to), is to wear dresses without decoration on the neckline area and look instead for those that have those details on the bottom. Also, avoid turtleneck dresses which will emphasize that area.
In case you have broad shoulders, you should try to divert attention from them. A great idea is to avoid large or pump sleeves.
If you have too wide or thin arm, you will need to find a dress with sleeves that helps you conceal them. Also, you could use your veil to cover them a little.
Choose an empire style design if what you are looking for is to hide your tummy. Another great idea is to get a dress with decoration below the neck so all attention is driven to the top of your body.
Find more useful pieces of advice on the second part of our article so you choose the perfect wedding dress for your body.
Many couples love the idea of getting married on Halloween. It is the opportunity not only to have fun and let your inner child come out but also to show off your creativity and ability to scare all your guest through original and creepy decoration and details. From pumpkins, witches and ghosts to terrifying scenarios, there is a lot of material for a really scary and unique Halloween themed wedding.Boyka: Undisputed IV movie
If you are going to celebrate your wedding on Halloween, you will need a lot of great ideas to make it the spooky wedding of the year, we will gladly help you with that, so take note on the below ideas and plan a spectacular Halloween wedding.
- Castles have always been surrounded by mystery and horror; therefore, they become the perfect scenario for your Halloween wedding. Do your homework and search for the scariest. If you have the resources, you can even look for a castle abroad.
- Pumpkins are definitely the main characters when we talk about Halloween, so you cannot miss them on your wedding. There are many ways in which you can incorporate them: as centerpieces, as lamps to light the corridor where you will walk to the altar or in the floor, as decoration and of course as part of the menu!
- Your Halloween party must of course include terrifying elements. Thus, why not decorating every corner of the venue with them. Use skeletons, witches, zombies, insects, heads and much more to make the place as scary as possible. You can decorate the ceiling, the tables, chairs, walls and a lot more with them. You can even do a photo booth with the creepiest figures!
- Your dress may become the protagonist! Not by wearing a black dress or one that looks like a costume but, instead, you can prepare it to look awesome by adding any details you wish. It may be spider web, insects, wearing a creepy veil or even adding a vampire-like coat.
- People love disguises, so you should take advantage of the holiday and ask your guests to wear costumes to your party. To make sure it goes as planned, include instructions in the invitation to make sure everybody wears a cool disguise. If you want to make it even more interesting, you can offer a prize for the best costume.
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but you could definitely come up with more and have the best Halloween-themed wedding ever!
Tips for Short Brides
A woman should always wear what best suits her body and the wedding day must not be an exception. If you want to look stunning at your big day, make sure you choose the right dress for your body. Here are some tips for short brides to take into account when buying the dress and preparing your wedding look.download film Steve Jobs now
- The first thing you should take into account is volume. When you are short, you should avoid a lot of volume and instead, go for a tube or mermaid cut dress. The tightest your dress is, the taller you will look. In case you want to have a little volume on your dress, we recommend you to wear an A-line one.
- A dress with jewel details is also a great choice. The only thing you must take into account is that the jewelry must never be below your hips and of course, you should not abuse them; otherwise, the effect will not be as desired.
- When you are to choose the color, go for only one shade. Combining colors or shades will actually make you look shorter and that is what we want to avoid. Also, try not to choose a dress with prints.
- Elude any round-necked dress, it will not favor you at all. Instead choose a V-neckline which not only stylize your shoulders and neck, but it will only make you seem taller. Don’t be afraid of wearing a cleavage, it will definitely flatter your figure.
- As a bride to be, you may probably be dreaming with a long tail or vail. However, we are afraid to tell you that in your case, this is not a good idea as it will emphasize your height. Instead of a veil, you could wear a beautiful headdress which will make you look elegant and even taller.
- Stay away from big accessories. You could wear whatever you like but of an average size so you do not overdo your look.
- Shoes are your best allies when you are short. Therefore, do not be afraid to wear high heels. The higher they are, the higher you will look. Of course, do not compromise comfort. Choose high heels that you know you will be able to carry all day without ending up walking weird or with a terrible feet pain.
- Finally, a great tip to get a couple additional centimeters is with your hairstyle. Bet for high ponytails or buns. These will not only make you look elegant but also taller.
Hopefully, these tips will help you looks even better for your special day. Good luck!
We have been learning about weddings from the world, their different customs, traditions and much more. This time, we will talk about Buddhist weddings. When we think on a Buddhist wedding, we might imagine the bride with a super colorful wedding dress and a priest that looks like Dalai Lama. However, our perception and believes of other culture weddings are usually based on what we have seen on movies or TV shows and the reality is nothing similar to that.
When discussing marriage in the Buddhist religion, it is important to take into account that they do not have a specific wedding ritual or ceremony because they do not consider marriage a religious event; therefore, when they celebrate a wedding, what they do is the called couple’s blessing. Even if they take different traditions and symbols from other religion weddings, the ceremony is not as stiff as a Muslim or catholic wedding.
Buddhists give a great deal of importance to astrology, that’s why everything related to commitment and weddings is dictated by the monks who, beforehand, prepare and interpret the couple’s astrological chart. Based on those, they determine different aspects such as the time and date of the wedding.
They marry in front of an altar that has the Buddha. It is usually decorated with flowers and other elements chosen by the couple. Friends and family will be behind the couple and the Buddhist monk will usually be standing higher than the rest of the people.
During the wedding ceremony, the couple must be together in a posture known as the Wai, which is gesture of respect, before receiving the Buddhist monk’s blessing. Then, the monks will start the ceremony with a sermon and once he finishes sharing his thoughts, he will lead the vow interchange which is a vital part of a Buddhist wedding.
Once done, to express their gratitude, the couple offers food to the monks and Buddha and the monks will chant the wedding prayer and then will eat. Only after they finish eating, the senior monk will bless the couple and all the guests with holy water.
The celebration after the wedding ceremony is a traditional wedding party with food, music and dancing. The type of food will depend on the country where the couple is from but it usually includes pork, beef, rice and other traditional dishes.
We have been writing about fall-inspired weddings these last weeks and today is not the exception. Even if fall is almost done to give room to spring, there are still ideas we can implement if you are getting married in this beautiful and magic season. There is nothing that resembles more a fairy tale than weddings in the woods; therefore, if you have always dreamed with a fairy tale like wedding, this is the perfect opportunity for you to make your dreams come true.
The woods are full of magic, leafy trees and bucolic floral nature. You will be delighted by an explosion of intense colors thanks to the beautiful peonies and the most perfect moss rug that give color and softness to the environment and combined with a rustic decoration makes the whole thing look like taken out of a tale.
Autumn is so hard to resist because wedding ceremonies during this amazing time of the year are full of tastes and exquisite colors which makes it a perfect time to celebrate without the heat of summer and allowing you to take advantage of the natural landscapes that bloom during this season.
A perfect way to take advantage of all that nature gives us during autumn is to celebrate your wedding in the woods. These weddings are full of magic and are usually very intimate ceremonies with a reduced number of guests and a really simple decoration because, why would you need a super elaborate decoration when nature in its maximum majesty is the protagonist of the decoration? Just let nature express itself and your wedding will be stunning.
The details of weddings in the woods are usually obtained by using fruits, vegetables and flowers of the season such as grapes, mushrooms, pumpkin, squash, berries, lilies, sunflowers and much more. Combine them with decorative elements that match and you will have a dream wedding!
The wedding hairstyle is vital if you want to look the best on your wedding day. To find the perfect one, you must take into account your personality, your dress’ design, make up and of course, rely on a good hair stylist to make you look absolutely gorgeous.
Since your wedding day will be super busy for you, please avoid last minute decisions and make sure everything is carefully planned. The best you can do is to visit the chosen hairstylist several months in advance so you can both plan ahead and even choose the dates for the hairstyle tests.Nocturnal Animals movie streaming
There is a wide variety of styles trending right now in regards to wedding hairstyles. However, keep in mind that if what you want is to look simply beautiful, you do not have to strictly choose a hairstyle sticking to the latest trends, but choose one that suits your personality and the rest of your wedding look. Still let’s talk a little about tendencies.
Braids are the trendiest of the season. No matter if it as a diadem, herringbone, sideways, or from the neck to the top of the head, they are always a simple and right choice. The best about them is that you could always include nice details such as flowers, spikes and other minimal decoration to match the rest of your wedding look. Twisted hair, which is very similar to a braid, is also a great idea. You can wear a half up or have loose hair while wearing a headband made with your own hair.
If you want a classic style, tied up hair will always be the protagonist. Buns are super elegant in different versions and shapes and they work perfectly in case you want to lengthen your neck and increase the volume at the top of your head.
If you have long hair, your best shot will be half ups and wearing your hair loose. Nobody says that a bride must as a rule wear her hair up on her wedding day. Actually, it is more common to see brides showing off their beautiful hair on their most special day. Besides, there are beautiful and chic headbands in vogue that you could use to complement your look. More and more brides are also choosing to het balayage and ombré for their wedding day. Many celebrities are wearing this popular hairstyle because it looks natural, beautiful and romantic.
It may seem complicated to choose the right style, but just remember to take into account:
- Your face and hair: If you have a round face, wear a simple style but if you have an oval face, you can play more with different styles. If you have short hair, you can always resort to hair extension!
- The wedding’s time and place: If your wedding is at night or indoors, you can go with a more elegant style. Meanwhile, a day and outdoors wedding allows you wear a more relaxed look
- The dress and veil: Make sure everything is in harmony and suits together.
Remember that the wedding day is not a time to start experimenting your styles. Choose a hairstyle that makes you feel comfortable and that highlights your natural beauty.