You will need a bridal survival kit on your big day. No matter how much you have planned, there are still chances of things going haywire at the eleventh hour. So you must have a back up plan ready. Keep you survival kit ready.
Get a small cloth bag and put the following things in it:
• A pair of pantyhose.
• A sewing kit for last minute rips.
• A bottle of clear nail polish in case you chip your polish on something.
• A hairspray in case the weather decides to mess up your hair.
• Enough tissues so that you can take care of those inevitable tears.
• Make up kit for touch ups at the last moment.
• Gums and mints for a fresh first kiss.
• Safety pins of a variety of sizes.
• Medicines for headache as you are sure to have it sometime during the day.
• Bobby pins to keep your hair under control.
• Napkins or tampons even though it may not be your due date.
• First aid for any cuts or burns.
You never know when you might need these things. So it is better to keep it handy for emergency.