The wedding entrance where the ceremony is held at, is undoubtedly the most anticipated moment of a wedding and it definitely creates a romantic atmosphere while fills the guests expectation; therefore, it is important to take your time and carefully choose the perfect song for that moment when all eyes will be on you.
Choosing the wedding ceremony music may simple; yet, it is not. Our recommendation is not to wait until the last moment to decide for a song or you might end up regretting your choice. Without a doubt, walking down the aisle is a tremendously special and emotional moment, which is why it is so important to identify what music you want to be played. We have created a list of 10 instrumental songs that are perfect for that unique moment:
- The first proposal is the classic Felix Mendelssohn’s “Wedding March” in C major. It may be too classic for some people. However, it may be dreamy—and a must—for some other.
- We continue with another classic: Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major. It is a very suitable melody for the wedding entrance due to its romantic and delicate nature. It is very used in religious weddings.
- A very emotional song is “The Moment” by saxophonist Kenny G. It makes of any wedding ceremony a magic and passionate event.
- A song that really gives Goosebumps from start to end is the instrumental version of “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri.
- “May it be” by Enya in its instrumental variety is another song that will perfectly suit your entrance. It is much more emotional when played with flute.
- A song that works perfectly to walk down the aisle is “The Rose” by Amanda McBroom but in its instrumental version. There is a great one played by violinist Andre Rieu.
Soundtracks are a great choice for wedding ceremonies. Usually they are instrumental and appropriate for the entrance since they are emotional and inspiring. Here are our favorite ones:
- “The Main Title” of The Cider House Rules is a sweet, slow paced and romantic song.
- “The Ludlows” of Legends of the Fall. Who didn’t fall in love with the movie and that song?
- A very emotional song is “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” of the Lion King Movie. Especially when performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of London.
- Finally, a romantic, emotional and inspiring song is “Married Life” from Up.
What do you think? Which one do you like the most?