Quick Question: Do You Ship Internationally?
Really this is a yes or no question, so first I am going to give you a yes or no answer, then we can talk details.
Now, for a few details
International orders are all orders sent outside the United States; including Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, South Africa, Poland, Guam, Puerto Rico, Greece, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Slovakia, Brazil, Peru, Virgin Islands, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Slovenia, United Arab Emirates, Mauritius, Barbados, Luxembourg, Uruguay, Chile, Austria, Costa Rica, French Polynesia, Netherlands Antilles (Curacao), Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Ecuador.
International orders are sent using the US Postal Service, that being said there are some important things for you to be aware of:
- Based on what area of the world you are located and the weight of the package, there may be additional shipping charges. However, you WILL BE CONTACTED if there will be additional charges for your approval.
- Due to the nature of international shipping, we cannot guarantee an arrival date. Along side this, we have no control over, and thus cannot be responsible for, any customs holds.
- Please be aware that you will be responsible for all and any customs or duty charges.
- Also, once your package has exited the United States, we cannot be responsible for your item.
- Basically, every country handles imports differently, so the best way to determine when, how, and how much it will cost will be to find out what your countries rules for imports are.
If you have any further questions, please contact us either via emial, phone, in a comment, or in the chat box available at the bottom of your screen. Additionally, if you follow this link here, you can find other shipping details.