A bride has a lot of planning and other work to do before her wedding. They want everything to be perfect – starting from the flowers to food to decorations. So they really work very hard to get everything right. But again, they would want to look their best on the wedding day. So it is very important that you take your time out and relax before your special day, if you really want to look good.
Here are a few tips on how to rejuvenate before your wedding day.
• Decide on your make up and hairdo at least two weeks before your wedding day. If possible try and do a rehearsal before hand so that you are not in for any kind of surprises on the D day.
• Eat well and take a short nap before the ceremony starts. That way you will feel relaxed and rested.
• Get a facial and spa done. You must pamper yourself to the core. After all it is your special day.
• Go in for a pedicure and manicure a couple of days prior to the wedding.
• Do not take any stress.
• Try and sleep as much as you can to avoid dark circles below your eyes.
Be happy all the time. I am sure it would not be too difficult as it would come naturally.