Many couples love the idea of getting married on Halloween. It is the opportunity not only to have fun and let your inner child come out but also to show off your creativity and ability to scare all your guest through original and creepy decoration and details. From pumpkins, witches and ghosts to terrifying scenarios, there is a lot of material for a really scary and unique Halloween themed wedding.
If you are going to celebrate your wedding on Halloween, you will need a lot of great ideas to make it the spooky wedding of the year, we will gladly help you with that, so take note on the below ideas and plan a spectacular Halloween wedding.
- Castles have always been surrounded by mystery and horror; therefore, they become the perfect scenario for your Halloween wedding. Do your homework and search for the scariest. If you have the resources, you can even look for a castle abroad.
- Pumpkins are definitely the main characters when we talk about Halloween, so you cannot miss them on your wedding. There are many ways in which you can incorporate them: as centerpieces, as lamps to light the corridor where you will walk to the altar or in the floor, as decoration and of course as part of the menu!
- Your Halloween party must of course include terrifying elements. Thus, why not decorating every corner of the venue with them. Use skeletons, witches, zombies, insects, heads and much more to make the place as scary as possible. You can decorate the ceiling, the tables, chairs, walls and a lot more with them. You can even do a photo booth with the creepiest figures!
- Your dress may become the protagonist! Not by wearing a black dress or one that looks like a costume but, instead, you can prepare it to look awesome by adding any details you wish. It may be spider web, insects, wearing a creepy veil or even adding a vampire-like coat.
- People love disguises, so you should take advantage of the holiday and ask your guests to wear costumes to your party. To make sure it goes as planned, include instructions in the invitation to make sure everybody wears a cool disguise. If you want to make it even more interesting, you can offer a prize for the best costume.
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but you could definitely come up with more and have the best Halloween-themed wedding ever!