Your wedding is one of the most important and biggest events in your life. You will surely want it to go glitch free. For that you would need proper planning days ahead of the D day.
Here are some tips:
• Spending a lot of money doe not necessarily mean that you will have a fabulous wedding. So prepare a proper budget and follow it.
• Plan a lot and document the entire plan the moment you think about it. You might be in the midst of an important meeting when something comes to your mind. Carry a notebook with you so that you can jot it down before you forget.
• Try and get a good deal from your florists, caterers, bakery, photographer and others. Get everything in writing from your vendor.
• Take the weather into consideration in your plan.
• Involve your would be spouse in the plan too so that he or she is equally responsible.
• Get as much help as you can get. Planning a wedding is a massive task and you will surely not want to be exhausted before your special day.
Do not assume anything. Do not keep anything for the last day. Get all loose ends tied up so that you can enjoy on the D day.